- Market Health Plans to a wide variety of Insurance Carriers
- Renewal Strategies
- Contract Negotiations
- Discovery, Design, & Implementation of Employee Health Plan
- Self-funded Alternatives & ongoing Ongoing Year-to-Date Progress Reports
- Contract Interpretation
- Proposal Preparation, Plan Comparisons, & Presentation
- Enrollment Communication & Employee Education (on-site meetings)
- Compliance Assistance
- 401(k) Implementation & Service
- Extensive knowledge of Consumer Driven Healthcare Plans (CDHP) including Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- COBRA, Section 125, HIPAA, Privacy, MHPA, DOL, ERISA & 5500 Assistance
- Overall Account Management including Claims Disputes & Billing Assistance
- Ongoing Service, Support, & Problem Resolution with Employee Benefits
Other Services Marketed & Managed
Dental & Vision Claims Administration, Managed Prescription Drug Programs, COBRA Administration, PPO Access, Cost Containment Management, Cafeteria (Section 125) Administration, Group Term Life & AD&D, Voluntary Life Products, Group Long Term Disability, Wellness Programs, Individual Products, and Employee Assistance Programs.
An Independent Advantage
Independent Agents are free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. The Diamond Benefit Group represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies, therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, whether it’s for life, disability or health insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, it’s up to you to make the final choice.
We have established long term, solid relationships with some of the top national and regional carriers in the industry. Our experienced staff will be able to provide comprehensive, expert insurance solutions and service.
For you, our client, this provides competitive pricing, coverage options, and peace of mind that the company providing your insurance coverage meets our standards.